Community Giving Program
Review our giving guidelines before you apply.
Westoba Inspire welcomes partnership opportunities with local organizations to support initiatives aligned with our focus areas in the communities we serve.
To be eligible for funding, requests need to support community infrastructure projects that:
- Are initiated locally or have a clear local impact;
- Are inclusive and bring people together;
- Are long-term or multi-functional; and
- Promote staying, participating and engaging in an enriched community.
- Donations are made directly to non-profit organizations and not to professional fundraising companies (e.g., through telemarketing).
- Generally, any single organization should not receive multiple funding in one calendar year.
Requests that are considered ineligible for funding include:
- Religious based requests
- Politically oriented requests
- Nationally or provincially focused charities that do not have a local impact
- Anything that is organized for personal gain
- Completed projects
- Individual and private business requests
We appreciate having as much lead time as possible. The greater the notice we're given, the better decisions we can make regarding your application. We will contact you once a decision has been made and we usually respond within 4 - 6 weeks of receiving requests.
How to Apply
Fill out the online application form. This takes you through step by step prompting you to answer questions directly related to the type of request you are making.